To Customers and Potential Customers,
- My appointments are booked into the summer of 2019. I estimate that the next open period for appointments will be in the mid-August 2019 time frame.
- I am purposefully controlling the influx of new work in order to minimize potential backlogs, improve turnaround times and maintain my quality standards.
All new work will be done on an appointment basis.
Newly arriving submissions will be placed in-queue, in the order they are received.
Work Submission Process:
- Please inquire about plating service availability before sending your razor(s)
- I will reply with a date for a customer to submit the work
- I ask that customers limit submissions to two (2) razors per work order
Ship package to: Chris Evatt - 913 James Doak Pkwy - Greensboro, NC - 27455
Typical turn-around-time for replating service is 6 weeks*
*Due to a large volume of work currently in the shop, the estimated turn-around-time is temporarily in excess of 6 weeks. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Please remember that the meticulous care and attention to detail that razors currently in-process are receiving, is THE SAME level of service that your razor will receive when its turn comes around. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Quality work is not done hurriedly!
Hopefully, this new process will reduce turnaround times and allow me to better serve customers.