To Customers and Potential Customers,
- Appointments are available NOW. Please inquire to reserve yours!
- The purpose for appointments is to control the influx of new work in order to minimize potential backlogs, improve turnaround times and maintain my quality standards.
All new work will be done on an appointment basis.
Newly arriving submissions will be placed in-queue, in the order they are received.
Work Submission Process:
- Please inquire about plating service availability before sending your razor(s)
- I will reply with a date for a customer to submit the work
- I ask that customers limit submissions to two (2) razors per work order
Ship package to: Chris Evatt - 913 James Doak Pkwy - Greensboro, NC - 27455
Typical turn-around-time for replating service is 4 weeks*
*This varies, based upon the volume of work that is in my shop.
Please remember that the meticulous care and attention to detail that razors currently in-process are receiving is THE SAME level of service that your razor will receive when its turn comes around. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Quality work is not done hurriedly!
Hopefully, this new process will reduce turnaround times and allow me to better serve customers.