You will find my prices to be equal to, or lower than what is charged by other plating service vendors.
- Complete Razor - Bright Nickel Replating $55 USD
- Complete Razor - Silver Replating $80 USD
- Complete Razor - 24k Gold Replating $85 USD
- Complete Razor - Rose Gold $90 US USD
- Custom Replating - quoted by request
- Razor Head (base plate & top cap) – Bright Nickel Replating $35 USD
- Handles only – Bright Nickel Replating $30 USD
- Blade Banks - Bright Nickel Replating $40 USD
- Razor Head or Handle replating in gold or rhodium can be quoted by request
RazorPlate does not offer plating service for the Gillette Toggle razor.
All replating work for Gillette British Aristocrats and TTO models ("numbered" razors, such as #15, #16, #19, #47, Rocket, Aristocrat Jr., etc.) and 1930s USA Aristocrats will incur a $30 upcharge.
No service offered for chrome-plated, single edge (SE) razors, such as GEM, Ever-Ready, etc. These razors require far too much labor and consume large amounts of plating materials.
- In CONUS, razors are shipped via USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box (includes tracking & $100 insurance) and invoiced at actual cost. Additional insurance may be purchased at actual cost
- International shipments are shipped via USPS First-Class International and invoiced at actual cost. Registration and insurance may be purchased at actual cost
FINISHES THAT REQUIRE ADDITIONAL PREPARATION
- Razors that are originally plated in chrome, silver or rhodium require additional preparation and will incur an upcharge of $20 USD for extra processing steps
- No service is offered for replating zinc-based (Zamak or pot metal) razors. Pot metal yields results that are too variable for a quality replating job