You will find my prices to be equal to, or lower than what is charged by other plating service vendors.
- Complete Razor - Bright Nickel Replating $55 USD
- Complete Razor - Silver Replating $80 USD
- Complete Razor - 24k Gold Replating $85 USD
- Complete Razor - Rose Gold $90 USD
- Complete Razor - Rhodium Replating $120 USD
- Complete Razor - Black Rhodium Replating $120 USD
- Custom Replating - quoted by request
- Razor Head (base plate & top cap) – Bright Nickel Replating $35 USD
- Handles only – Bright Nickel Replating $30 USD
- Blade Banks - Bright Nickel Replating $40 USD
- Razor Head or Handle replating in gold or rhodium can be quoted by request
***Effective 1/24/17, RazorPlate will no longer offer plating service for the Gillette Toggle razor.
***Effective 5/1/16, all replating work for Gillette British Aristocrats ("numbered" razors, such as #15, #16, #19, etc. and Aristocrat Jr.) and similar 1930s USA Aristocrats will incur a $20 upcharge.
No service offered for chrome-plated, single edge (SE) razors, such as GEM, Ever-Ready, etc. These razors require far too much labor and consume large amounts of plating materials.
- In CONUS, razors are shipped via USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box (includes tracking & $50 insurance) and invoiced at actual cost - currently $7.90 USD. Additional insurance may be purchased at actual cost
- International shipments are shipped via USPS First-Class International and invoiced at actual cost. Registration and insurance may be purchased at actual cost
FINISHES THAT REQUIRE ADDITIONAL PREPARATION
- Razors that are originally plated in chrome, silver or rhodium require additional preparation and will incur an upcharge of $20 USD for extra processing steps
- No service is offered for replating zinc-based (Zamak or pot metal) razors. Pot metal yields results that are too variable for a quality replating job